Reports to the President of the Company
- Develop budgets and ensure department adheres to it.
- Participate in developing policies and procedures.
- Manage staff.
- Hire, train, and terminate workers as needed.
- Determine salary brackets.
- Handle employee relations.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Manage and direct overall operations.
- Set goals for each department.
- Measure the success of each department.
- Delegate responsibility.
- Generate and present reports on departmental goals.
- Motivate and encourage employees.
- Participate in lead generation and business development.
- Ensure high customer and client satisfaction.
- Solicit customer feedback.
- Ensure inventory is stocked and consistently replenished.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with Bank.
- Promote company’s mission and values.
All materials and information will be kept confidential.