Must have previous leadership skills in managing up to 10+ people and do all personnel documentation.
Must have previous finish room knowledge that would allow this person to operator and repair all equipment and problem solve processes. Person needs the ability to spray all finishes. Must have knowledge of OSHA and environmental regulations. Also must be able to meet scheduled commitments with good efficiency and quality.
- Be able to follow directions well and train others.
- Ensure that work done is of good quality
- Problem solving-use existing employee knowledge wisely.
- OSHA Environmental record keeping and reporting
- Have a positive work attitude
- Understand job standards
- Display the willingness to learn
- Operate all Finish/prep equipment properly
- Hazardous waste storage, handling and Labeling
- Update and maintain HAZCOM Hardback book.
- Work closely with safety manager on all new OSHA Regulations.
- Good math and tape measure skills
- Problem solving
- Display positive “can do” behavior
- Good Communication Skills
- Previous experience
- Knowledge of OSHA standards
- Knowledge of Hazardous waste storage and handling
- Knowledge of Environmental management standards
All materials and information will be kept confidential.