The Executive Team consists of the company President, Bill Greene and Executive Recruiter Carla Strickland. Bill Greene has been in the wood products industry for over 35 years, previously working in furniture manufacturing and presently supplying employee placement and outplacement services to the industry.
Located in the Triad (High Point, Greensboro, Winston-Salem) area of North Carolina, the hub of domestic/imported furniture manufacturing, The Greene Group has more than 35 years of successful service to wood product clients such as furniture, kitchen cabinet, store fixtures, millwork and other related wood products manufacturers.
Our client base is comprised of a wide range of manufacturers from large, multi-plant corporations to small, family-owned businesses with sales of just a few million dollars.
From 1991 to 2004, we were an active member of the American Furniture Manufacturers Association, Suppliers Division. From 2003 to the present, we are active Associate member of the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association.
The Greene Group owes its success, in part, to being able to define and access the managerial talents needed for our client’s specific needs. Many of the individuals in our very comprehensive database have extensive and successful backgrounds in the wood products industry.
Some important reasons for doing business with The Greene Group:
We have the research resources and the database necessary to secure the very best talent available. We screen, interview, and reference check applicants.
- The people who are interested in hearing about new employment opportunities, but only on a very confidential basis.
- The people who hold similar positions within the industry and will refer qualified candidates, confidentially.
- The companies that have similar types of positions. Some of those companies might be your competitors?
We also know:
- Your employment search may need to be confidential, possibly because an incumbent is still in the job. We can conduct the search in our name instead of yours.
- Your search assignment may have a unique set of requirements, i.e. chemistry, experience, personality, etc. Based on our extensive experience and client knowledge, we have a unique “feel” that enables us to select the ideal candidate for the position. Additionally, we have established relationships with other kitchen cabinet, furniture and wood products recruiters throughout the US.